Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's Ok Thursdays



 
I have not had a chance to do this in awhile and I was inspired to do it after seeing my Blogger Buddy Jessica do hers for this week.. So here goes:


Its OK.....
 
 
 
...... to be excited for my birthday! Its one of very few days that I get to celebrate for me so why not??
 
 
.... to love Blueberry Muffins even though Blueberry is far from my favorite food.
 
 
....... to love my friends as family... They are my fam no matter what.
 
 
...... to want a little romance in life. I think it is a great way to keep a sparkle in your eyes.
 
 
...... to smile because life is good.
 
...... to want to make my mark on the world, now I just have to figure out how to do it.
 
...... to set goals for myself and do what I can to reach them. Now to figure out what to do.
 
..... to still blog about wedding stuff... I love, love and if I have an a chance, I will spread it.
 
 
 
Happy Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment