Monday, May 27, 2013

Confessions of a Newlywed: Month 7

1. I am still getting use to being a Cameron rather than a Pettaway but its getting there.
2. Entertaining never gets old with my husband.
3. Romance from him still gets me every time.
4. I like that we have a look... That look where we can not say anything but know what we mean.
5. I cant wait till we find a house....  I feel so grown up just searching.
6. Wine has become our thing.
7. The shoes are still under the table... Yeah I know.
8. I love that we have the Cameron Grub Club and we go on Foodie Adventures.
9. Alot of changes are happening and I am glad to have someone to share it with
10. I am doing what I can to be the best wife I can be.
11. I am excited to take Scott to Houston for the family reunion.
12. I cant wait to go to Vegas for my Mother in Law's wedding
13. I love alone time with my family.
14. The kids are growing up so quickly on us.
15. I still have Thank You cards to do... I know. Its bad.Boo!
16. Funny how time flies when your having fun.
17.  I hope we get to celebrate our 1st anniversary in a special way.
18. I love to surprise my husband when I can.
19. I love that soon to be married couples love to see us love.
20. 7 months and still counting... And I'm loving every moment of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment