Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dinner Dance, Fast 6 and Relaxation

Hello my Blogger Friends and Readers... It feels like its been FOREVER since I posted so lets get started.
 
Friday my daughter went to her 8th Grade Dinner Dance. It is so crazy to me that time has flown by so quickly that I will be a parent of a High School student soon. Here are a few shots from the day:






 
 
 
It was a great night for her and they all had a blast.
 
Saturday Morning I joined Scott at his Softball Tournament. It was a fundraiser for the Children's Collective. It was a long day but a great cause... Here is a selfie of me out at the field.
 



 
Saturday Night we went to a friend's birthday party but had to leave because we got news that one of our friend's mother had passed away. It hit close to home for me because she had the same condition that my Mom had and my mother survived.... It makes you Thankful for sure.
 
 
Sunday I got up and FINALLY did some laundry. I have to admit that I am not a fan of doing laundry but I am glad I got it done. After laundry and a quick cat nap, we headed over to my parents house for BBQ. We also went over to Brandi's house for an Adult Game of Hide and Seek..... You have not seen so much fun until you see adults trying to find places to hide in pure laughter.
 
Later that night, Scott and I headed over to iPic to see Fast and Furious 6:

 
 
I have to say that I did enjoy the movie.. The story line was good and for those that love the cars like I do, It was totally worth it.
 
 
Monday was Scott and I's 7th month anniversary ... Time flies when your having fun. We decided to stay home and hang with the crew. It was a day of Brunch, Dinner, Domino's and Movies.
 
 
 
 
It was a busy weekend and life is good in the world of The Cameron's!
 
 
Have a great week everyone.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment