Thursday, March 29, 2012

Year One

Today is our One Year Blog Anniversary!!


I got the blog started so that people near and far would be able to take this journey with me and find out just how crazy I am about wedding planning and all it involves.

Here is what has happened in One Year through some of my favorite post....

Were being Gawked!!!

Here is some advice...

All Girls should play DRESS up...

Yeah, There is a Checklist...

She will ALWAYS be The OG...

If we win the Lotto tomorrow, This is what I want next...

SJJI

He asked and we got to share it...

You go boy!!

My Team Stays True....


This year has for sure had it share of ups and downs but we continue to move forward and with 212 days to go, we are almost at the finish line.

Thank you readers for comments, encouragement and love. Its great to talk/read with people who understand what Scott and I are going through with wedding planning and I hope to take this on a road less traveled and make it more than just words for Brides.

Happy Blog Anniversary Jascott2012!!!

2 comments:

Teia said...

congrats on your bloggerversary..

Miss776 said...

Thank You!!

Post a Comment