Thursday, December 20, 2012

Coffee Talk

 
 
1. What type of phone do you have?
I have an iPhone after many years with Team Blackberry.. And I have to admit that I LOVE IT!!!

2. Look to your right, what do you see?
Television, Cameron Family Sign and Christmas Decorations
 

3. List 5 random facts about yourself...
Wow. Okay. Here it goes........
    I have a tender heart and find it hard to say No to people but I am getting better at it.
I like for all the doors in the house to be closed... Its my OCD
I am a sucker for love. Love is made for me and for you.
I hate the sounds of Balloons popping and them being filled with helium
I hate milk and breakfast eggs after my pregnancy....




4. What is that one talent you wish you were great at?
I really don't know if there is something I would want to be good at... If I had to choose I would say writing. I would love to write and have people be inspired by my words.
 

5. Go to Wikipedia.org and hit random article. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. Go to quotationspage.com and click random quotes. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first ...album. Go to weheartit.com and click on “explore”. Seventh picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. Use picmonkey.com to put it all together. Now show us your album :)


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment