Monday, February 11, 2013

Birthday Weekend

Hey Love Bugs... Happy Monday! Here is my recap of the weekend.


After another successful week of work, I came home to start off Hubby's Birthday weekend.

Friday Night, we had friends come over for Game Night and Girl Talk... Here is Scott and the boys having fun!



Saturday Morning I got up and went to the hair shop and made another change for 2013... Bangs!



I have not had bangs in a few years so I thought I would be like JT and bring SEXY BACK!



After some cleaning and chilling... Scott and I headed out to have dinner and hit Sgt. Peppers for Piano Fun!


The Birthday Boy at Bubba Gumps



Love of my Life....






Twins!!!



Salute!


There are more pictures and even a Video.. but all in all a great night out with friends and family.

Sunday we lounged around the house before heading out to one of our favorite places for dinner...


The only flowers he might ever accept...





Cheers to you my love!


Since Today is Scott's actual birthday..... We will have dinner with the kids and cupcakes to celebrate!


Life is great and smiles are on our faces... That is what matters most!

Have a GREAT Week loves!






2 comments:

Christi said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!! And P.S. Your hair looks fab! Work it, girl!

Miss776 said...

I had to try something that was an oldie but goodie.

Post a Comment